Eric J. Dirga, P.A.

A Florida Trial Attorney

Criminal Record Expungements/Sealings, Traffic Defense.

733 West Colonial Drive, Orlando 32801 - 407-841-5555

Getting Started: Your Initial Information

Begin Your Florida Expungement or Sealing

Information provided by Eric J. Dirga, P.A., Orlando - Statewide Service

Last Updated: August 21, 2016

We make it as easy as possible for you to get started either expunging or sealing your criminal arrest record.

We just need some initial information. Below we have a form you can fill out and submit. We will receive the information and call you. If you do not know the information or do not feel comfortable submitting it on the form - that is not a problem. Submit what you can remember or what you feel comfortable with and we can talk on the phone to figure out the rest.


By submitting the information asked below we can start the evaluation process to see what we can do for you. This is only the first step. You may want to obtain a background check on yourself of have us do it. Once you submit the information we will be contacting you via email initially.


This helps us look up your case to see if you qualify.



I suggest that you allow us to perform a background check on you if you are not sure about your prior history. This will ensure that we can determine you are eligible before we get started.

9) Acknowledgement: I have read and understand the information found on the Seal/Expunge webpage including the qualifying requirements to seal or expunge my record.

If you have any questions about whether you qualify to have your arrest history sealed or expunged, please go back and review the Seal/Expunge webpage and the FAQs page. When you submit this information we will contact you to discuss your situation.

Once you have submitted your information we will contact you. Please feel free to call us to discuss your case. Our hours are M-Th 9am-5pm and F 9am-4pm. Call 407-434-1858.

Corrections/Errors; Questions

The purpose of publishing this information is to help judges, attorneys and non-lawyers better understand this area of law. We appreciate any input that may further this goal.

Found an error or want to suggest a correction for this page? Please inform us by emailing us at Corrections And Errors.

If you have a question about representation on a criminal case you can email us at Question About Representation.

If you want to suggest a new or old case that we have not listed on this website please submit the complete bluebook case citation to Suggest Case Law.

If you found any information I have provided on this webpage helpful please click my Plus+1 button so that others may also find it.

Contact Us - Click Here