Eric J. Dirga, P.A.

A Florida Trial Attorney

Criminal Record Expungements/Sealings, Traffic Defense.

733 West Colonial Drive, Orlando 32801 - 407-841-5555

Nationwide Expungement Attorney Resource

SealAndExpunge.Com - The One Stop Shop

Information provided by Eric J. Dirga, P.A., Orlando - Statewide Service

Last Updated: August 21, 2016

For Florida criminal records, Eric J. Dirga has assisted hundreds of people living in and out of the state to seal or expunge their Florida criminal history records. Usually this will not require the client to return to Florida. The consultation and processing can be done over the phone and via the internet and/or the mail.

Expunging Florida criminal records is covered with the services provided here. But what about people that have criminal records from arrests in other states? Mr. Dirga was concerned about that and decided to do something about it. is a website designed to be a one stop resource for people throughout the country to find an experienced expungement lawyer anywhere. The simplicity of the site is its key feature. A person looking for an attorney to expunge a criminal record simply goes to, clicks on the state they were arrested in and then clicks on the county where the arrest occurred. An attorney's contact information and brief biography should appear. The person can now call the local attorney directly.

Expungements in Other States

For arrests that occurred in other states I cannot help you. I thoroughly know and understand Florida's law on expungements and sealing of records. I do not know other states' laws. That is why it is important to consult with and hire a local attorney to handle your case. That is why was created.

To be sure, there are other nationwide services out there. They offer a very cheap price and claim they can seal or expunge a record in just about every state. Unfortunately, what you are paying for is a service. They charge a low fee and then hire an attorney in the state that you were arrested in for an even lower price. The old addage You get what you pay for is really appropriate in this instance. I have been hired by people that had gone with such a service only to have to pay for another attorney (me) to go back and finish the job. Sometimes even having to file an appeal (very costly!) to fix the situation.

The bottom line - hire a local attorney. One that knows the laws in that state and one you can speak to directly. Talk to the attorney that will actually handle your case. It makes a difference. Make sure it is not just a service handing off your request to an unknown lawyer you don't even know.

Corrections/Errors; Questions

The purpose of publishing this information is to help judges, attorneys and non-lawyers better understand this area of law. We appreciate any input that may further this goal.

Found an error or want to suggest a correction for this page? Please inform us by emailing us at Corrections And Errors.

If you have a question about representation on a criminal case you can email us at Question About Representation.

If you want to suggest a new or old case that we have not listed on this website please submit the complete bluebook case citation to Suggest Case Law.

If you found any information I have provided on this webpage helpful please click my Plus+1 button so that others may also find it.

Contact Us - Click Here